problem of connection when i restart my application

problem of connection when i restart my application

Rocherieux Fabien
Hi,

I use hypersonic 1.7.1. I developped a servlet with tomcat and eclipse. And i deployed it on websphere. No problem when i use it.
But when i restart my application (if i made modifications in .java or not), i have an exception :

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource.getConnection(PoolingDataSource.java:161)

The problem is that hypersonic accepts only 1 pool of connection, and i think when my application is stoped the first time it doesnt kill the connection to the database, so when i restart it i cant connect the database....... To be able to connect again the database i have to restart the server.
Does anybody has a solution for my problem ?

Thanks for your help.

Fabien