hypersql database for monster server

ching
Hello, I am performing feasibility study in EMBEDDING hypersql database into java web application, can someone help me:

1. Does hypersql database scale if there is some CPU core assigned to it? e.g. Amazon cloud can offer up to 32 core
    or is it known that it work for 2/4/8 threads only? in comparsion with Postgresql, it scale up to 64 by googling

2. Postgresql can turn off synchronous commit per session. is there similar feature?

3. is there any method for partition large table?

4. is there any async API? Async api is useful for reducing the number of threads.

thanks in advance

signature.asc (1K) Download Attachment