Quantcast

[hsqldb-user] How to get the database and table size in hsql?

[hsqldb-user] How to get the database and table size in hsql?

DeokMo Ku (구덕모)

hi

Im developing an application that uses HSQLDB.

Is there a way in which we can use the tablespace concept of Oracle in HSQLDB?

I have some Oracle scripts which uses tablespace concepts.

I want to convert them such that they can be used with HSQLDB too.

How to get the database and table size in hsql?

I search to query in INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES but Additional some columns does not exist in the INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES.

Information about the database and table size.

Regards

Re: [hsqldb-user] How to get the database and table size in hsql?

pavan29275@gmail.com
Hi

did u find a solution to get the database and table size.

your help is greatly needed