Quantcast

hsqldb on MacOS network

Bayless Kirtley
Does anyone use hsqldb shared on an Apple network. I found that
something already uses port 9100 so changed that to 8933 but it seems to
be no open. I also tried the http instead of hsql interface with no
luck. I can't seem to find how to open a port on the latest Mac OS X.
Instead it wants me to "Allow an Application." But hsqldb is not a
recognized application. I will be most appreciative of any help I can
get on this.

Thanks,

Bayless

Re: hsqldb on MacOS network

Blaine Simpson
Perhaps need to configure it under MAC (mandatory access control)?