c3p0 Connection pools and HSQLDB Connections

c3p0 Connection pools and HSQLDB Connections

Tmo_hsqldb_q

I'm attempting to use c3p0 Connection pools to hold HSQLDB connections.

What is maximum number of HSQLDB connections that I can have simultaneously open in a DB Pool?

Thanks,
Tony

Re: c3p0 Connection pools and HSQLDB Connections

Fred Toussi-2
There is no hard limit in HSQLDB. But you should limit the number of
connections according to your data access pattern. Using too many
connections may reduce the overall throughput.

Fred