bin/*.bat improvements

mslinn
I corrected and improved the batch files for hsqldb v1.9 beta 6. Class packages were incorrect, and pushd/popd was used instead of cd.

runManager.bat

@pushd ..\data
@java -classpath ..\lib\hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.util.DatabaseManager %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
@popd

runServer.bat

@pushd ..\data
@java -classpath ../lib/hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.server.Server %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
@popd

runManagerSwing.bat

@pushd ..\data
@java -classpath ..\lib\hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.util.DatabaseManagerSwing %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
@popd

runWebServer.bat

@pushd ..\data
@java -classpath ..\lib\hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.server.WebServer %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
@popd

runUtil.bat

@pushd ..\data
@java -classpath ..\lib\hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.util.%1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
@popd

runSqlTool.bat

@pushd %~dp0\..\data
@java -classpath ..\lib\hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.cmdline.SqlTool %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9
@popd

Re: bin/*.bat improvements

Andrew Chandler
I don't think that pushd / popd is available on most of the windows platforms without an extra download   - It might be available on vista but not on windows 2000 ? (Or am I wrong?)

On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 09:34 -0700, mslinn wrote:
[...]

Sent from the HSQLDB - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.

Re: bin/*.bat improvements

mslinn
I believe Windows 2000 has had support discontinued for years now.  Not sure if pushd/popd was an extra download or not.  Why should this matter?  XP, the successor O/S, will also be retired shortly.  I don't think W2K is on many vendor's support matrix at this point.  I still have a couple of machines in a closet that run W2K, but I don't expect a 486 to run anything current.

Re: bin/*.bat improvements

mslinn
BTW, pushd/popd is definitely available on XP as a standard feature.

Re: bin/*.bat improvements

mslinn
One could always write something like:

Re: bin/*.bat improvements