Quantcast

Version 1.9 Alpha 1 is released

Fred Toussi-2
The first alpha version of 1.9 is now available.

Please download from http://hsqldb.org and test this package as soon as
possible. Early feedback will accelerate QA and result in an early release.

More information is provided in the download package.

I'd like to thank all our users for the encouragement they have given us
over the years.

Core developers Blaine Simpson and Campbell Boucher-Burnet are responsible
for many aspects of the new release and its development process, including
code authorship, repository and build setup and testing framework.

Fred Toussi
Maintainer, The HSQL Development Group