Unsupported internal operation: Session (2.2.8)

Unsupported internal operation: Session (2.2.8)

James Green
I'm getting this RuntimeException when saving an Entity that has a String field marked with @Lob.

It seems to work when the field is byte[].

Rather than post all details a second time, perhaps I can refer to my StackOverflow question:

This version of the project has a number of upgraded dependencies on a previous version of the project where the field saves fine. Notably Hibernate 3.5 is out and in comes Hibernate 4 with JPA. However, HSQL 2.2.8 is present with both.

Still, I am now lost. I just tried a build with 2.2.9 but the issue remains.

Any ideas?

James

Re: Unsupported internal operation: Session (2.2.8)

Fred Toussi-2
I think this issue has been fixed for the forthcoming version 2.3.0.

You can try the latest snapshot jar (released a few days ago) at:

http://www.hsqldb.org/repos/org/hsqldb/hsqldb/SNAPSHOT/

Fred

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013, at 14:25, James Green wrote:
I'm getting this RuntimeException when saving an Entity that has a String field marked with @Lob.

It seems to work when the field is byte[].

Rather than post all details a second time, perhaps I can refer to my StackOverflow question:

This version of the project has a number of upgraded dependencies on a previous version of the project where the field saves fine. Notably Hibernate 3.5 is out and in comes Hibernate 4 with JPA. However, HSQL 2.2.8 is present with both.

Still, I am now lost. I just tried a build with 2.2.9 but the issue remains.

Any ideas?

James

Re: Unsupported internal operation: Session (2.2.8)

James Green
Is there a changelog somewhere?

And perhaps a timescale on release?

Thanks,