UML diagrams for jEdit

Flower Platform Team
Hello HyperSQL Community,

We (i.e. Flower Platform Team) are launching a collaborative platform
for UML modeling & development, targeting the open-source projects.

We are wondering if you would like to try it, and use it during
development. Our feeling is that Flower Dev Center can help open-source
projects, when it comes to modeling, discussing architecture, working in
a team (of potentially geographically separated people), etc.

We have imported the source code from your public SVN into Flower Dev
Center, and we have played by making 2 diagrams, for demonstration
purposes. You can access your zone within Flower Dev Center with this
link (it will open the diagrams directly): (long URL
version at the end of this message).

You can contact us via private message, so that we give you the
administrative account (which allows read/write access OR defining
groups/roles with read/write access).

We hope you'll like the platform. Please don't hesitate to ask us any
question (e.g. how we think this can improve open-source projects, etc).
Btw. there is some doc on our web site as well.

Best regards,
Cristian @ The Flower Platform Team

Long URL to the diagrams:,diagram://hsqldb.ws_trunk.base/model/hsqldb.flower/%7CDiagrams/Database%20Server%20Classes&selectResourceAtIndex=0

Free Next-Gen Firewall Hardware Offer