Stopping the HSQL database

O'Shea, Sean
Stopping the HSQL database

Hi all,

I'm able to start my HSQL database through a .sh command like this (my database is called test):

java -cp hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.Server -database.0 test -dbname.0 test

I am thinking of using the following command to start my server

nohup ./startserver.sh &

This will allow my HSQL database to run even when I log out from the telnet session I use to start the server.

Does anyone know of a way to stop the HSQL database using a .sh command?

Thanking you in advance

Kind regards

Sean O Shea

Sean O' Shea
GIFT  Associate
Fisc-Ireland Ltd. / Fidelity Investments
External: + 353 91 747448
Email: Sean.O'[hidden email]

FISC Ireland Ltd., registered in Ireland no. 245656. Registered office: Hardwicke House, Upper Hatch Street, Dublin 2.
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of Fidelity Investments, its subsidiaries or affiliates.