Re:Re: Scheduling

Sudhakar-4
Hi,
     But using a scheduling utility would act as a over head if we are using HSQLlDb as a embedded database in a standalone application. A standalone application should ideally be free from any external interventions.

-----
Regards,
Sudhakar

Re: Scheduling

Blaine Simpson
Then "embed" Quartz, or write 20 lines of Java code to run a controller
thread.  There are
many threads on the HSQLDB forums/lists about starting HSQLDB from
within Java.