Opportunity regarding Lucene

Karl Sanders
Hi,

there are a few companies that would like to see encryption
capabilities added to Lucene:

I thought that some of the HSQLDB developers might be interested in
this as a personal opportunity to do some contract work while
remaining in a field similar to HSQLDB.
Or maybe HSQLDB could be used as a secure backend for Lucene?
Of course there's also the possibility to provide Lucene integration in HSQLDB.

I'm a simple amateur coder and an effort like this is definitely out
of my reach. Still, I would love to use the results.
I posted a similar message to the H2 Google group and will then also
try to add a comment about both communities to the Lucene ticket
mentioned at the beginning.

Best regards,
Mark