Quantcast

OSS Usability Improvement

Arif Raza
Hi there

Please find below a link  to a survey related to my PhD research work to evaluate OSS usability evaluation from OSS developer's point of view.
It shall not not take more than 5 minutes of your precious time.
Your identity is neither required nor recorded. The participation is highly valued and appreciated.

Thank you and Best Regards

Arif Raza

[SPAM] Vacation reply

sivashankarp
Hello!How are you recently?
I would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic  products.Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are  sold nearly at its cost.They provide the best service to customers,they  provide you with original products of good quality,and what is more,the  price is a surprising happiness to you!It is realy a good chance for  shopping.just grasp the opportunity,Now or never!The web address: www.nshopcn.com