Jdbc - hqldb production server

Sébastien Pérès-Labourdette
Hi there.

To facilitate transition from a 9 instance multi-purpose production
hsqldb 1.8 server to a new 2.3.x instance, i'm looking for an hsqldb
jdbc driver that might be able to talk to both versions.

Is there any way to achieve such an artefact ?

--
SPL

Re: Jdbc - hqldb production server

Fred Toussi-2
There is no other driver than those released.

Someone reported they were using a Maven component to allow the use of
1.8 and 2.x drivers (or any two different drivers) in the same JVM.

I don't have a reference to that information.

Fred