Is it possible to load the contents of Hsqldb .script files,etc into an all-in-memory Database?

Is it possible to load the contents of Hsqldb .script files,etc into an all-in-memory Database?

Tmo_hsqldb_q

Is it possible to load the contents of Hsqldb .script files,etc into an all-in-memory Database?  I'm trying to see if the all-in-memory database gets a performance increase over an existing Server based solution.

thanks,
Tony

Re: Is it possible to load the contents of Hsqldb .script files, etc into an all-in-memory Database?

Fred Toussi-2
You use the SCRIPT 'filename' statement to create a full script. If
there is any CACHED table, edit the script to remove the word CACHED
from CREATE TABLE statements. You then open this script in your
application with a file: url.

The result is an in-memory database that persists all the changes.

Fred