Quantcast

How to replace "'"

Stephan Wiesner-3
Hi list,
I hava an application where let my users enter data. If they enter special
characters, like é, they are correctly stored as \u00e8.
This does not work with the single quote ', though. If a user enters this
data, the SQL can not be executed.
What shoudl I do about this? I tried to replace it with \u0027, which is the
unicode representation of the quote, but it did not work.

Stephan