Help

Khasim Basha

           I am developer working on a product which uses HSQLDB.

             We have selected HSQLDB so that the synchronization between different developers would be as easy as checking out the HSQLDB files from a central location.
             As a part of the same we are storing huge nubmer of LOBs into the HSQLDB and the file size if growing to Hundreds of MBs.
             Is there any way
            1.  Storing each lob in seperate files
            2.  Splitting the  ".lob" file  into multiple files.

            I have searched the forums and email lists but i fail to find any topic on the subject line being discussed.

regards,
Khasim