HSQLDB with JBOSS

MacLing
I always facing problem when the localDB.data grow up hugely

the procedure that i can do is  "delete all localDB.*"  and restart the jboss again.

some configuration in hsqldb-ds.xml :

<connection-url>jdbc:hsqldb:${jboss.server.data.dir}${/}hypersonic${/}localDB</connection-url>

  <user-name>sa</user-name>
  <password></password>

<mbean code="org.jboss.jdbc.HypersonicDatabase"
 name="jboss:service=Hypersonic,database=localDB">
 <attribute name="Database">localDB</attribute>
 <attribute name="InProcessMode">true</attribute>

Please advice me how to solve this problem ?

and how to set checkpoint defrag via DatabaseManager. I have try to do that but the localDB.scipts still same condition ==> no checkpoint defrag 10

and please explain which configuration that create automatically the localDB.script in jboss application.

Thank you.