HSQLDB-Unable to retrieve data from data file.

HSQLDB-Unable to retrieve data from data file.

checkmycode
In my Application i am using HSQLDB.Following steps will give where i getting problem. *I created hsqldb file database by setting CACHED Instead of MEMORY in script file. So .data file is created while running Application. *I am inserting data by using PreparedStatement.while insertion to the table is successfully completed. *I am not doing any delete opertion. *But when i want to check data persistence using RazorSQL it is not showing any data those inserted. *I set Autocommit TRUE but still no data in .data file is showing. *So how can i retrieve data from hsqldb .data file.