Quantcast

HSQLDB 2.3.2 Released - SupportWare extended

HSQLDB 2.3.2 Released - SupportWare extended

Fred Toussi-2
The new version was released on Friday. This release fixes the issues
reported over the last three months

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hsqldb/files/

Business users are urged to subscribe to SupportWare. In the next few
months, extra utilities, information and documentation will be made
available directly to SupportWare subscribers.

I would like to thank my colleagues for their help and support.

Fred Toussi
HSQL Development Group