HSQLDB 2.3.0 snapshot jar is available

Fred Toussi-2
The latest snapshot jar is available for download at:

http://www.hsqldb.org/repos/org/hsqldb/hsqldb/SNAPSHOT/

Please use this jar for your tests and report any issue you may find.

Fred Toussi

Re: HSQLDB 2.3.0 snapshot jar is available

Fred Toussi-2
The latest changes always appear on the change list:

http://hsqldb.org/doc/2.0/changelist_2_0.txt

Fred

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013, at 0:34, Gnani Swami wrote:

I am using 2.2.9, I will upgrade. But any draft release notes for 2.3.0?

Thanks

On 9 Jan 2013 19:39, "Fred Toussi" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The latest snapshot jar is available for download at:

http://www.hsqldb.org/repos/org/hsqldb/hsqldb/SNAPSHOT/

Please use this jar for your tests and report any issue you may find.

Fred Toussi

Re: Latest HSQLDB 2.3.0 snapshot jar is available

James Green
Where should I go for release notes?

Thanks,

James

On 7 February 2013 08:37, Fred Toussi <[hidden email]> wrote:
The latest snapshot jar is available for download at:

http://www.hsqldb.org/repos/org/hsqldb/hsqldb/SNAPSHOT/

A Java 5 version of the jar is also available:

http://www.hsqldb.org/repos/org/hsqldb/hsqldb-j5/SNAPSHOT/

All reported regressions have been fixed. Please use this jar for your
tests and report any issue you may find.

Fred Toussi

Re: HSQLDB 2.3.0 snapshot jar is available

keithaniz
Hello Fred,

I have used all 2.2.x version to support to_date,to_timestamp in build function but it's not working and finally i tried this latest beta version 2.3.0 ,still those function are not supporting...

Also complex subquery are also not supporting..what might be the problem...???

Error:
Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: unexpected token: TO_DATE : line: 12778
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.codehaus.mojo.sql.SqlExecMojo.execSQL(SqlExecMojo.java:1056)
        at org.codehaus.mojo.sql.SqlExecMojo.runStatements(SqlExecMojo.java:1018)
        at org.codehaus.mojo.sql.SqlExecMojo.access$200(SqlExecMojo.java:68)
        at org.codehaus.mojo.sql.SqlExecMojo$Transaction.runTransaction(SqlExecMojo.java:1252)
        at org.codehaus.mojo.sql.SqlExecMojo$Transaction.access$100(SqlExecMojo.java:1199)
        at org.codehaus.mojo.sql.SqlExecMojo.execute(SqlExecMojo.java:647)
        ... 21 more
Caused by: org.hsqldb.HsqlException: unexpected token: TO_DATE : line: 12778
        at org.hsqldb.error.Error.parseError(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.ParserBase.unexpectedToken(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.ParserRoutine.readDefaultClause(Unknown Source)
Please any suggestion!!!

Re: HSQLDB 2.3.0 snapshot jar is available

Fred Toussi-2
You cannot use TO_DATE or TO_TIMESTAMP functions in a DEFAULT clause.
Use a date literal.

Complex subqueries are supported. You just need to write them in
standard SQL dialect.

Fred