Export using SCRIPT from HSQL database in ISO-8859-1

Export using SCRIPT from HSQL database in ISO-8859-1

Micho Garcia
Hi all,

I am GIS developer from Spain.

Now I am working in a project that use a HSQLDB database and I have a problem with data codification. Now I have my data into database in ISO-8895-1, I have loaded it using sqltool with charset option. My problem is when I try to export this data using SCRIPT command, the result file is in US-ASCII codification. Can I set encoding options to command SCRIPT?

Thanks!.

Micho García
GIS Developer Artisan
michogarcia.org