Does HSQLDB 2.3.2 work with OSGI?

Александр Свиридов
I have osgi application. I tried h2 and everything was ok until I need to get ids of multiple inserted objects. H2 lets only to get the last one. For my CRUD application it's very important (I don't know why they can't do it to be normal). Now I try to use hsqldb. The problem is that I get class not found exception for org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver class. I can't understand what is the problem as hsqldb.jar IS OSGI bundle. The only question I found is HSQLDB bundle in felix org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver not found however it's three years ago. So, can I use hsqldb with osgi? I event tried to use it as usual jar and added to classpath and exported package org.hsqldb and anyway the same exception.

--
Александр Свиридов

Re: Does HSQLDB 2.3.2 work with OSGI?

Александр Свиридов
Thank for you answer. However it didn't help. I install bundle to felix. I even tried to start it. Class not found. Should I add this bundle to class path (via -cp)?

Среда, 10 июня 2015, 20:28 +01:00 от Fred Toussi <[hidden email]>:
HSQLDB is OSGI compatible. The driver is org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCDriver in this context.

Fred