Quantcast

Android Hsqldb release

Safy Odedara
sir, is there any release of Hsqldb android ,
if available then please send me download link for the same,

Hsqldb initialization takes too much time in android, so please provide solution for the android version..

Re: Android Hsqldb release

Fred Toussi-2
There is no separate release for Android.

Fred